How to become a Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) in 20 GIFs ?
Nicolas ignoto | On 03, Feb 2017
You want to join the Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) program. Here is how to.
1. Build your technical skills
2. Share knowledge freely and openly all year long
3. Get involved in conferences/events
4. Be active on social media
5. Get to know current CTPs
6. Don’t forget to apply within the time frame (Apr to Nov)
7. Provide references
9. Citrix contacts you prior the official announcement
10. Sign NDA & Conduct agreements
11. Provide your best picture
12. Keep your mouth shut until the official announcement
13. Citrix announces officially the nominees on the Blog
14. Twitter explodes
15. Join the CTP Slack channels & mailing lists
16. Get used to your new nickname: Newbie
17. Take a look at the people you can contact at Citrix
18. A week after joining the CTP program
19. A little hard at first, new joiners are quickly considered as family
20. The most difficult thing is to remain a CTP over the years, so BUCKLE UP!
How to apply ?
Apply here: https://www.citrix.com/community/ctp/ (Starting in April 2017 for 2018)