I am pretty excited with the new version of StoreFront which – I hope – will make us migrate from our good old web interface 5.4.
What’s new ?
- Experience the new, modern Citrix Receiver (x1 strategy for eXperirence 1st) end user look and feel that comes out-of-the-box
- Understand how the user’s app and desktop navigation and selection experience is simplified
- Discover branding customizations that can be done through the StoreFront console
- Do lower levels of style and layout customizations as well as deeper levels of API customizations
- Do all of the above in a way that is consistently delivered across all the of the Citrix Receivers in Tech Preview
- Featured app groups management — App groups are groups of applications that are related or fit in a specific catergory making them more easily discoverable. With Studio and the StoreFront management console you can define app groups using keywords, application names, or categories.
New versions of the Receiver are also available :
- Receiver for Windows 4.3
- Receiver for Mac 12.0
- Receiver for Linux 13.2
- Receiver for HTML5 1.7 (included with StoreFront)
- Receiver for Chrome 1.7
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter and Standard editions
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter and Standard editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 Enterprise and Standard editions
Download Citrix Storefront 3 Tech Preview
You may need specific permissions to download the new version.
The final version should be available by end of june 2015.