Hotfix Rollup Pack 6 for XenApp 6.5 is now available with over 60 fixes included since Hotfix Rollup Pack 5.
Hotfix Rollup Pack 6 for XenApp 6.5 is now available at the link below. As with previous rollup packs, this is a cumulative release including most previously-released individual hotfixes along with replacing all previous hotfix rollup packs.
What is new ?
Please check the changes log on the Citrix website.
HRP06 will replace all hotfixes already installed.
|Replaced Hotfix Rollup Pack||KB|
Released on Jul 23, 2015 by Citrix.
Citrix recommends that you thoroughly evaluate hotfix rollup packs on a test server or farm. Ensure that you cover some testing comparable to the tasks of an everyday user, as well as some administrator oriented tasks.
How to install the HRP06 ?
The order of hotfix rollup pack deployment is very important, especially in large or complex farm configurations. Before installing a hotfix rollup pack:
- Ensure that there are no existing connections on the servers where the update is being run
- Ensure that the Independent Management Service is running
- Back up the data store database
After a deployment, always ensure that all servers in the farm are updated to the same hotfix rollup pack level.
Citrix recommends the following order of deployment:
- Zone data collector
- Backup zone data collectors
- Database connection server (Applies only to Resource Manager for XenApp 5 for Microsoft Windows Server 2003)
- Primary farm metric server (Applies only to Resource Manager for XenApp 5 for Microsoft Windows Server 2003)
- Backup farm metric server (Applies only to Resource Manager for XenApp 5 for Microsoft Windows Server 2003)
- Member servers