Citrix StoreFront 3.7 overview.
Citrix just released StoreFront 3.7, adding new cool features highlighted in this post.
New Features in Citrix StoreFront 3.7
Release date: Sept 14, 2016
Current version: StoreFront 126.96.36.199
LTSR: StoreFront 3.0.1000
- Self-Service Password Reset 1.0: Prior to this version, StoreFront supported Password Reset using Single-Sign On and required to have XenApp 6.5. Users can enroll their answers to the security questions that were configured in the Self-Service Password Reset configuration console. XenDesktop 7.11 is required for this feature.
- Support for mobile devices: Logon page UI is now mobile compatible. The application pages were already compatible with mobile devices.
- Zone preferences: Support for StoreFront to pass NetScaler zone preferences to the controllers.
- Support for Windows Server 2016
- Citrix also claims that the new version is faster but I have not noticed that improvement in my configuration
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and up
- All the servers in a multiple server deployment must run the same operating system
- IIS features
- XenDesktop 5.5 and up
- XenApp 5.0 and up
- XenMobile 9 and up
- NetScaler 10.1 and up
- Citrix Access Gateway 10 Build 69.4 and up
Bug fixed in Citrix StoreFront 3.7
- The Desktop Appliance Site does not launch the assigned desktop if the store is using Resources Aggregation.
- With StoreFront 3.0.1, Workspace Control might not work when using Aggregation.
- The StoreFront management console might crash if you customize the Receiver for Web style.css file.
- When using StoreFront with XenApp or XenDesktop 7.6, Workspace Control might not work if you set up aggregation mapping in the web.config file.
- In the PowerShell script, the AllFailedBypassDuration variable is not being used to update the configured value.
- If the store uses Resource Aggregation, the Desktop Appliance site might fail to launch.
- Receiver for Web does not pass the correct client address to the store service.
Kown issues with Citrix StoreFront 3.7
- StoreFront management console displays Internal Only
- StoreFront installation enables the Management Service server role
- StoreFront management console cannot change Delivery Controller type from XenDesktop to XenApp 6.5
- Compatibility with Microsoft Edge browser
Check out this page of the documentation to have more details: https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/storefront/3-7/about/known-issues.html.
Download Citrix StoreFront 3.7
Go to https://www.citrix.com/downloads/storefront-web-interface/product-software/storefront-37.html and download binaries.